Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Keen axed before appearing

Ok, I think all the Hollywood writers are moonlighting up here in Canada! You could not think of better stories, even on the stuff they smoke! Yes, minutes before Linda Keen was to appear before a committee in Ottawa, she is fired! That'll teach her!

I guess she can't appear now, and Lunn can remain in hiding. We should have a eulogy on all the things she brought to the job, but I can't think of anything. Then I thought, what do we expect from someone who does this?

Did she improve the CNSC?
Did she have the foresight to get them ready for the new reactors?
Did she get them ready for nuclear waste disposal?
Did she make them more open?
Did she beef up their technical expertise?

What would we expect of the new person? Will it be Lunn's political toady? I just don't know.

No comments: