Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank you, Mr. Lunn

With the help of your antics, you have propelled my blog up from my previous record of 60 people per day, all the way up to 80! Had I chosen to keep my Sleazy Google Ads, I would have earned another nickel!

I'm old, and I obviously can't keep up this torrid pace of writing. Leave that to the younger writers, who have a refreshing lack of logic and critical thinking!

Now that Lunn has successfully buried the body of Keen in the back garden, this issue is closed (at least technically). However, I'm sure that people will howl about it for a while, but it lacks interest. Here's my prediction for the next surge(s) in my blog.

Bruce Waste Disposal

They want to dig nuclear waste into the worse rock in the world. The fun political part is: who will they get to serve on the panel? I recommend Sheila Cops!

Choice of Ontario Nuclear Design

At the very minimum, if they want to build a nuclear plant this century, they have to settle on a design this year. This is a totally political decision, made by a career politician. My guess is that we'll get the worse of both worlds, by choosing two completely different designs, one for the sinkholes of Bruce, and one for blast zone of Darlington. Even with two designs, there will be a loser or two who will scream. I recommend they hire Brain Mule-rooney!

Ontario Earthquake

Oh, we sooo deserve this, but it won't be this year, or in my lifetime, because I want it so much! Maybe we'll have one somewhere in North America, and people will natter about it.

No comments: