Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Insider Again?

It's so neat! I might be on the verge of turning from cold outsider to a paid insider on the CSA standards effort. I think the current state of seismic standards is going to really whack any hopes of new nuclear. If we can get our act together, we are clear to jam a nuclear plant at Darlington.

Of course, that would mean I would have to tone down things:

Bruce Mob: Ha, Ha, just kidding! I meant 'mob' in a good way, such as a crowd of enthusiasts mobbing the Beatles.

AECL: You guys really are the shizzle! I love you all!

Universities: I feel your pain! It's not your fault you can't come up with anything original.

Government: I am sure that toadies and washed-out politicians are all you can get for these panels and boards. Really, who would want the job?

I would appreciate any other suggestions on how I can become The New Harold. And please don't look behind the curtain, at those old posts.

No comments: