Monday, November 17, 2008

Watch Out, Santa is Coming!

I'm getting closer and closer to tapping into the huge fire hose of money that defines new nuclear build. When that happens, I'll have to become dull and corporate. This could be solved by having huge crowds scream out "Open Up, You Dingdongs!", and force blogs on them, but it won't happen. People will believe whatever 'they' tell them, without a Harold fighting for them, or knowing what Harold is doing. I will fight my internal battles alone, and probably eventually get kicked out (again!) by the high-ethanolers.

No matter what, I will have fun! And I will roll in the dough. (So I can buy toys!)

4 comments:

C W Magee said...

Don't be naughty:
http://lablemminglounge.blogspot.com/2007/12/santa-claus-boycotts-coal.html

Anonymous said...

Ah Ha!

That explains all the Federal express gold card ads.


I just want a box full of money.

Harold Asmis said...

Ha, ha, that coal thing is funny. It could be packed in a radioactive metal container, made of used elevator buttons!

As for the jobs, I've got the demand from technical people, but the big sugar daddies (old boys) take some convincing, and they don't like me much.

Harold Asmis said...

As of this minute, I'm pretty low on the chance of making this money. Looks like I need direct approval from the people who hate me, and they don't think they need standards. They will just talk their way through this.

On the other hand, I'm almost over the top on my wine fund drive! Keep the ads clicking!