Friday, December 4, 2009

Tungsten Carbide Wedding Rings


Tungsten Wedding Rings

So, these guys ask me politely what it would take to put a link on my blog so they can plump up their Google ranking. Perfectly honest, and not like that link spam. I'm thinking, like a bottle of wine's worth of ad clicks or whatever, or I'm thinking - the nerve of these buggers, I am incorruptible!

But then, the concept of tungsten carbide wedding rings just rocked my whimsy! This stuff is for armor-piercing bullets! It will last forever! What if Tiger and super-model got this? They could build in a glass cutter, so she wouldn't have to smash the car window with a 9-iron!

So, I do this for free! Happy weddings to everyone!

5 comments:

C W Magee said...

Do they use a cobalt binder like most WC composites do? 'cause that ain't exactly the least toxic of metals...

Harold Asmis said...

OOOhh. I hope not. That would ruin my concept that these things are more eco-freako than Conflict Gold. :) This must be a big business, since I've got tungsten ads showing up! I had never heard of it!

Harold Asmis said...

ps. for the record, these guys are not that swift, and have not clicked once on my ads! :)

Harold Asmis said...

OMG! This has been like giving milk to a wild cat! Could you also do this? and that! Could you make it a full permanent ad on your sidebar for free? Blah.

Vintage Wedding Rings said...

This link will most affective for you because you are providing the exact resources of wedding rings. You are not cheating your blog visitors and honestly send us to the good point of wedding rings. Thanks for sharing this link