Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All India, All the Time

This past week India has discovered me!  For some reason, I'm getting a big burst of traffic from there.  I hope it wasn't my telephone cracks... ahem.  

If they want to adore me, so be it!  I love the intellectual potential of the place.  If they increase education through the internet, there can be a massive multiple of brightness.  I think there is more potential in the dissolving of their restraints (corruption, castes, poverty, etc), than in the Chinese migration from the country to the cities.

I'm sorry you don't have any money to give me, but I can go on a lecture tour about earthquakes and intellectual freedom (are they related?).  You've got earthquakes, so you can be as good as California!  I always think there is a link between intellectual vitality and the potential for total destruction....  :)

No comments: