Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bruce Papers Come Down to the Wire

Well, it's race:  Sunshine List or Bruce Papers.  As they probably both will be released at one minute to midnight, I won't be up to see them.

The first thing is that somebody should put that list on a spreadsheet, and filter out everything under $200K.  With overtime, anybody and their dog can earn that!  As well, there are countless arbitration back-pay settlements.  I remember when this list was used to kill a very fine OPG VP, who went off to the States to earn real money.

The Bruce Wikileaks (Papers :) will be fun, but I don't think I can read them.  They will try their best to nail down the assertion that there is no geology in the Precambrian basement, that it is all solid rock, ground flat.  Such a heart-breaker!


ps. to my followers, check out my new Knol sci-fi.  Don't tell anybody.

No comments: