Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ontario - Endless Incompetence

One article

Ok, now I am getting crotchety again.  This means I will probably fall off the radar, and stop anything internetish.  I find it is not healthy for me to bitch.  But before I go, we play the game of.


GUESS THE MULTIPLE


Bruce Waste Storage

No physics at all in the concept.  Situated on the world's worst rock, it is kept going by the need to spend scads of money.  God knows what it is estimated at, but they forget lots of things like grout.  Multiple of at least 10.  Your choice may vary.


Darlington Rebuild

Early death due to a major design flaw, this plant will be replaced exactly like it is.  Led by people without physics, they don't know a tenth of the major worm bombs they have yet to face.  Let's go for 5 here, but a lot will be hidden.

Green Communism

This is what the guy in the article wants.  Absolutely no physics at all in the whole global warming thing, just philosophy.  Massive programs run by government are due to fail.  A multiple of 10 since this never works.

*Sometimes if I approach these things with humour, I can last a bit longer.  :)  


No comments: